- What is CREODIAS?
- Computing & Cloud
- Data & Processing
- Pricing Plans
- Fight with COVID-19
- Examples of usage
- Utility of CREODIAS data
- CREODIAS for your application
- Solutions for agriculture with CREODIAS
- Earth Observation data for Emergency response
- Security Applications with Satellite Data
- Climate Monitoring with Satellite Data
- Water Analysis on CREODIAS
- CREODIAS for land and agriculture monitoring
- Solutions for atmospheric analysis
- Example of tool usage
- Processing EO Data and Serving www services
- Processing and Storing EO
- Embedding OGC WMS Services into Your website
- GPU Use Case
- Using the EO Browser
- EO Data Finder API Manual
- Use of SNAP and QGIS on a CREODIAS Virtual Machine
- Use of WMS Configurator
- DNS as a Service - user documentation
- Use of Sinergise Sentinel Hub on the CREODIAS EO Data Hub
- Load Balancer as a Service
- Jupyter Hub
- Use of CREODIAS Finder for ordering data
- ESRI ArcGIS on CREODIAS
- Use of CEMS data through CREODIAS
- Searching, processing and analysis of Sentinel-5P data on CREODIAS
- ASAR data available on CREODIAS
- Public Reporting Dashboards
- Sentinel Hub Documentation
- Integration Guides
- OGC API
- Custom Processing Scripts
- Legal Matters
- Partner Services
- About Us
What is CREODIAS?
CREODIAS is a seamless environment that brings processing to Earth Observation data (EODATA - EO DATA Free Archive) . Our platform contains online most of Copernicus Sentinel satellites data and Services, Envisat and ESA/Landsat data and other EODATA. Its design allows Third Party Users to prototype and build their own value-added services and products. Set of pertinent tools guarantees simplicity, scalability and repeatability of any services’ value chain.
- Big-data enabled OpenStack cloud platform for processing,
- Over 18 PB of Earth Observation data (Copernicus Sentinels, Landsat, Envisat and others) available with instant and local access,
- Access to array of Platform as a Service appliances.
Hereunder, high-level layout of the platform is presented.
Four applications are the cornerstones for users' activities within the CREODIAS environment:
- Portal is the main hub for account management and information handling, with FAQs, forum and news feed available.
- EO Browser is a satellite imagery browser with ability to visualize chosen Earth Observation images.
- EO Finder is an advanced search engine, designed for selecting products based on sets of specific variables - such as time, place, collection, processing level. It can be accessed with JSON-based API.
- Cloud Dashboard serves as a tool for overview and management of ones processing resources.
Data processing is fundamental phase in value chain offered with CREODIAS. Pursuing most efficient and favorable solutions, platform offers full set of virtual resources. Virtual Machines with a choice of different operating systems available, easily mounted storage volumes with object storage solutions, virtual network and appliances like firewalls and VPN concentrators. A common authorization and authentication solution can be used to provide a single-sign-on capability to all CREODIAS services.
The Earth Observation data repository covers full data sets of the Sentinel satellite family - full sets of products from Sentinel-1, 2, 3 and 5p. Additionally, Landsat-5, 7 and 8 and Envisat products are available as well. Copernicus Services are available locally. For detailed descriptions of covered products see Data Catalogue.