- What is CREODIAS?
- Computing & Cloud
- Data & Processing
- Pricing Plans
- Fight with COVID-19
- Examples of usage
- Applications of CREODIAS data
- Useful tools for data processing, available on CREODIAS platform
- CREODIAS for hydrological drought modelling
- CREODIAS for managing Urban Heat Islands
- CREODIAS for Digitising Green Spaces
- CREODIAS for Air Quality
- Advanced data processors on CREODIAS
- CREODIAS for your application
- Solutions for agriculture with CREODIAS
- Earth Observation data for Emergency response
- Security Applications with Satellite Data
- Climate Monitoring with Satellite Data
- Water Analysis on CREODIAS
- CREODIAS for land and agriculture monitoring
- Solutions for atmospheric analysis
- Example of tool usage
- Processing EO Data and Serving www services
- Processing and Storing EO
- Embedding OGC WMS Services into Your website
- GPU Use Case
- Using the EO Browser
- EO Data Finder API Manual
- Use of SNAP and QGIS on a CREODIAS Virtual Machine
- Use of WMS Configurator
- DNS as a Service - user documentation
- Use of Sinergise Sentinel Hub on the CREODIAS EO Data Hub
- Load Balancer as a Service
- Jupyter Hub
- Use of CREODIAS Finder for ordering data
- ESRI ArcGIS on CREODIAS
- Use of CEMS data through CREODIAS
- Searching, processing and analysis of Sentinel-5P data on CREODIAS
- ASAR data available on CREODIAS
- Public Reporting Dashboards
- Sentinel Hub Documentation
- Integration Guides
- OGC API
- Custom Processing Scripts
- Legal Matters
- Partner Services
- About Us
Remote Transfer for EODATA
Vast and Fast access to Earth Observation satellite data from your own infrastructure
All those who manage projects based on Earth Observation satellite data know what bandwidth is required and how much space is needed to maintain and transmit this data. Downloading data from publicly available repositories often involves long lead times due to limited bandwidth and queues.
What if you do not have cloud resources on the CREODIAS platform? Or you have your own IT infrastructure and the solution of free download of zipped data from Finder is not enough? Then CloudFerro, CREODIAS operator, has prepared an additional service for you that grants an unlimited external access to CREODIAS EODATA (Copernicus satellite data and more).
Remote transfer without downloading data
The remote transfer for EODATA service enables connecting with CREODIAS repository from an external infrastructure via S3 protocol. This connectivity allows users to attach the data directly to processing and workflow located on their own cloud environment without having to download the data beforehand.
On the other hand, users can also locate and download individual products, parts such as granules and metadata, and even access parts of a single data file, which may be useful for applications such as an isolated tiles extraction (e.g. Sentinel-1 or Sentinel-2 data).
Thanks to this solution, users can take advantage of multiple 10GE of CloudFerro Cloud bandwidth without worrying about limitations or queues.
Any user who wish to connect with the CREODIAS collection from an external infrastructure can do so with the CloudFerro’s solution, which uses the S3 protocol. The solution is so simple that it reduces to the maximum the time needed to configure the access to satellite data and thus allows to fully exploit the potential of own infrastructure and quickly download earth observation data into it.
In order to simplify billing for the service, the user is billed €37 for every 1TB of data transferred. Data consumption is billed once a month.
For quotes and access to our solution, contact our sales department at email@example.com.
Please note that access to Copernicus data is always open and free for everybody. The additional service regards external data transfers to remote customer locations. Within the CREODIAS cloud, users can use the data for free and also anybody can download satellites products via our Finder tool.
More about applying EO data: