New improved Sen4CAP 3.2 available on CREODIAS
A new virtual machine image with Sen4CAP version 3.2 is available on the CREODIAS platform. It comes with many bugfixes and improvements:
- An update to a new CREODIAS API for data discovery and download
- A resolved issue with the generation of level-3 and level-4 products before the level-2 (pre-processed) products were available for the past vegetation seasons
- The USGS data source was adjusted to retrieve products after 20 October 2022 (API changes)
- Automatic verification of Sentinel-1B data availability and suitable adjustment of the master/slave interval (6/12 days) during Sentinel-1 coherence computation
- Availability of additional statistics for marker database i.e. median, 25 & 75 percentiles
- Enhanced site creation dialogue in the web interface.
Funding for Sen4CAP service on the CREODIAS platform is available through the ESA Network of Resources (NoR) scheme as a Data processing as a Service (DPaaS).
For more information, please us at firstname.lastname@example.org.