Webinar: CREODIAS - the European solution for Earth Observation data access & processing, 3rd edition - 23 September
We are pleased to invite you to attend the webinar „CREODIAS - the European solution for Earth Observation data access & processing". During the webinar you’ll learn how to use CREODIAS platform's full potential. Number of seats are limited.
WHEN: Wednesday, 23 September, 11.00 – 12.00
DURING THE LIVE DEMO YOU WILL LEARN:
- what CREODIAS platform architecture looks like
- what are available data collections (both free of charge and commercial very high resolution imagery)
- how to use tools for data browsing, selecting and processing Earth Observation products
- how to set up a Virtual Machine
Join us and use the platform’s full functionality and potential.
Webinar: Observing air pollution from space: processing Sentinel-5P data on CREODIAS - 24 September
We are pleased to invite you to attend the webinar „Observing air pollution from space: processing Sentinel-5P data on CREODIAS".
WHEN: Thursday, 24 September, 11.00 - 12.00
YOU WILL LEARN:
- What are different Sentinel-5P datasets hosted on CREODIAS
- How to search Sentinel-5P datasets on CREODIAS Finder and API
- How to use Python scripts to search and process Sentinel-5P data on a CREODIAS VM
Join our webinar if:
- You are working as an EO or atmospheric scientist interested in taking advantage of cloud computing with Earth Observation for atmospheric applications
- You are currently using CREODIAS and you wish to explore more functionalities
- You are an industry professional who seeks an introduction to cloud-enabled Earth Observation data-based value chains for atmospheric applications
Webinar: CREODIAS – the European solution for Earth Observation data access & processing, 2nd edition - 25 August
Webinar: Sen4CAP software for agriculture monitoring from space - 26 August
Learn more about Sen4CAP software – an advanced solution for agriculture monitoring commissioned by the European Space Agency that gives you a direct access to the complete Copernicus Sentinel satellite data repository and dynamically scalable processing opportunities in line with the EU Common Agricultural Policy.
Join our webinar to learn about:
• Functionalities and benefits of ESA Sen4CAP agricultural monitoring software
• Using Sen4CAP software by setting up a dedicated Virtual Machine on CREODIAS
• Pre-processing, visualising and interpreting the results of Sentinel satellite data with Sen4CAP software
Watch the webinar here.
Image contest 'Seize the beauty of our planet'
Whether you are an advanced researcher with years of experience in using satellite data or you are only beginning your journey with Earth Observation, you are welcome to participate in our contest for the most beautiful images of Earth captured on the CREODIAS platform.
The winners will be selected in public voting on the Internet and by a jury composed of the representatives of CloudFerro, the European Space Agency and the European Commission.
The authors of the 13 winning entries will be awarded valuable prizes.
The prizes for the 3 best works are:
• a tablet (1st place)
• a smartwatch (2nd place)
• high quality earphones (3rd place)
All the authors of the 13 winning entries will also receive free credits of 200 EUR for processing the satellite data on CREODIAS platform. The winning images will be placed on our 2021 calendar and will be published at CREODIAS and CloudFerro websites and Facebook accounts.
We are waiting for your works until 30th Sep 2020.
Please go to the contest page for more details.