- What is CREODIAS?
- Computing & Cloud
- Data & Processing
- Pricing Plans
- Fight with COVID-19
- Examples of usage
- Applications of CREODIAS data
- CREODIAS for managing Urban Heat Islands
- CREODIAS for Digitising Green Spaces
- CREODIAS for Air Quality
- Advanced data processors on CREODIAS
- CREODIAS for your application
- Solutions for agriculture with CREODIAS
- Earth Observation data for Emergency response
- Security Applications with Satellite Data
- Climate Monitoring with Satellite Data
- Water Analysis on CREODIAS
- CREODIAS for land and agriculture monitoring
- Solutions for atmospheric analysis
- Example of tool usage
- Processing EO Data and Serving www services
- Processing and Storing EO
- Embedding OGC WMS Services into Your website
- GPU Use Case
- Using the EO Browser
- EO Data Finder API Manual
- Use of SNAP and QGIS on a CREODIAS Virtual Machine
- Use of WMS Configurator
- DNS as a Service - user documentation
- Use of Sinergise Sentinel Hub on the CREODIAS EO Data Hub
- Load Balancer as a Service
- Jupyter Hub
- Use of CREODIAS Finder for ordering data
- ESRI ArcGIS on CREODIAS
- Use of CEMS data through CREODIAS
- Searching, processing and analysis of Sentinel-5P data on CREODIAS
- ASAR data available on CREODIAS
- Public Reporting Dashboards
- Sentinel Hub Documentation
- Integration Guides
- OGC API
- Custom Processing Scripts
- Legal Matters
- Partner Services
- About Us
Before using our service, please review all the specified terms
We would like to inform you that: 1. CloudFerro Sp. z o.o., seated in Warsaw at ul. Nowogrodzka 31, 00-511 Warsaw is a controller of your personal data (the “controller”); Read more...
Quality Management System
CloudFerro has implemented Quality Management System based on ISO 9001 and Information Security Management System (ISMS) based on ISO 27001. Read more...
Terms of Service
This CloudFerro General Terms of Service sets out the general terms and conditions for the provision of the Services for valuable consideration to the Customer by CloudFerro sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw, ul. Nowogrodzka 31, 00-511 Warszawa, entered in the Register of Entrepreneurs kept by the District Court for the capital city of Warsaw, 12th Commercial Division of the National Court Register under number KRS: 0000543630, taxpayer identification number NIP: 7010468205, statistical identification number REGON: 36081846300000, hereinafter the “CloudFerro”. Read more...
Detailed Terms of Service: Cloud Computing
1. Cloud Computing Service is a service provided electronically by CloudFerro to the Customer, and it involves providing the Customer with IT system resources, server space where the Customer may use a server instance with an operating system and any additional software, storage, network connections between different elements of the system, and with access to the web; these services are provided in the cloud computing system in accordance with the rules laid down in the Services Agreement (“Cloud Computing”). Read more...
Detailed Terms of Service: Dedicated Server
1. Dedicated Server Service is a service provided electronically by CloudFerro to the Customer, and it involves providing the Customer with access to the device and software that allows for storing, accessing and sharing of the resources in line with (i) parameters and standard specifications offered to the Customer as selected by the Customer during the Agreement Conclusion Procedure; or in line with (ii) parameters and custom specifications agreed by the CloudFerro and the Customer as part of the conclusion of a Written Services Agreement (“Dedicated Server”). Read more...
Service Level (SLA)
1. This Service Level Appendix, including Cloud Ferro's General Terms of Service, Detailed Terms of Service and Services Agreement shall constitute the integral part of regulations binding on the Customer and CloudFerro in relation to the provision of Services by CloudFerro to the Customer. Any capitalised terms not defined otherwise in these this Appendix, shall have the meaning as defined in CloudFerro General Terms of Service. Read more...
The services provided by EO CREODIAS operator – CloudFerro – fulfill highest standards of operations quality and security. This is confirmed by the following certifications... Read more...