- What We Offer
- Your Processing Environment
- Example of tool usage
- Processing EO Data and Serving www services
- Processing and Storing EO
- Embedding OGC WMS Services into Your website
- GPU Use Case
- Using the EO Browser
- EO Data Finder API Manual
- Use of SNAP and QGIS on a CREODIAS Virtual Machine
- Use of WMS Configurator
- DNS as a Service - user documentation
- Use of Sinergise Sentinel Hub on the CREODIAS EO Data Hub
- Load Balancer as a Service
- Jupyter Hub
- Use of CREODIAS Finder for ordering data
- ESRI ArcGIS on CREODIAS
- Legal Matters
- Pricing Plans
- Public Reporting Dashboards
- Sentinel Hub Documentation
- Integration Guides
- OGC API
- Custom Processing Scripts
Sentinel Hub Documentation
Sentinel Hub is a multi-spectral and multi-temporal big data satellite imagery service, capable of fully automated archiving, real-time processing and distribution of remote sensing data and related EO products, managed by Sinergise Ltd. For more information on Sinergise go to Third Party Services.
How to configure WMS in ArcMap 10.4.1
- Open ArcMap.
- Click on the Add Data icon.
- Add data dialog opens. From dropdown list in the field Look in select GIS servers. From the list of various GIS servers types select Add WMS server. And click on the Add button.
- Add WMS server dialog opens. Copy our URL, which was sent to you, in the field “URL”. If URL is
valid, the button Get Layers activates. Click on it and the list of all layers available in our WMS
shall be displayed in the window below the button. Click OK.
- Add WMS Server dialog closes. Our WMS shall now appear in the list of GIS servers. The icon next
to it shall not have red cross. Select our WMS in the list and click on the Add button.
- Select our WMS again and click on the Add button.
- All Sentinel layers available in our WMS shall be added to list of Layers in ArcMap. The content is not
visible if the scale of the map is too small.
- Turn off all but one layer by unchecking the check boxes next to them. (In some cases ArcMap turns on all layers and calls WMS. Sentinel Hub WMS service does not support visualisation of many layers at the same time. We suggest you turn off all layers and turn them on one by one.) Continue with zooming in to the area of
interest. Sentinel images shall now be visible.