- What is CREODIAS?
- Computing & Cloud
- Data & Processing
- Pricing Plans
- Fight with COVID-19
- Examples of usage
- Utility of CREODIAS data
- CREODIAS for land and agriculture monitoring
- Solutions for atmospheric analysis
- Example of tool usage
- Processing EO Data and Serving www services
- Processing and Storing EO
- Embedding OGC WMS Services into Your website
- GPU Use Case
- Using the EO Browser
- EO Data Finder API Manual
- Use of SNAP and QGIS on a CREODIAS Virtual Machine
- Use of WMS Configurator
- DNS as a Service - user documentation
- Use of Sinergise Sentinel Hub on the CREODIAS EO Data Hub
- Load Balancer as a Service
- Jupyter Hub
- Use of CREODIAS Finder for ordering data
- ESRI ArcGIS on CREODIAS
- Use of CEMS data through CREODIAS
- Searching, processing and analysis of Sentinel-5P data on CREODIAS
- ASAR data available on CREODIAS
- Public Reporting Dashboards
- Sentinel Hub Documentation
- Integration Guides
- OGC API
- Custom Processing Scripts
- Legal Matters
- Partner Services
- About Us
Sentinel Hub Documentation
Sentinel Hub is a multi-spectral and multi-temporal big data satellite imagery service, capable of fully automated archiving, real-time processing and distribution of remote sensing data and related EO products, managed by Sinergise Ltd. For more information on Sinergise go to Third Party Services.
The Sentinel WCS (Web Coverage Service) service conforms to the WCS standard. Provides access to the same bands product and additional informational layers as the WMS service except only one layer can be specified at once, even when only raw Sentinel-2 bands are used. Read more...
The Sentinel WMS service conforms to the WMS standard. It not only provides access to Sentinel-2's 13 unprocessed bands (B01 through B12 - with B8A following B08) but also to processed products such as true color imagery and NDVI. Read more...
The Sentinel WMTS (Web Map Tile Service) service conforms to the WMTS standard. It provides access to Sentinel-2's 13 unprocessed bands (B01 through B12, with B8A following B08) as well as processed products such as true color imagery and NDVI. Read more...