- What is CREODIAS?
- Computing & Cloud
- Data & Processing
- Pricing Plans
- Fight with COVID-19
- Examples of usage
- Utility of CREODIAS data
- Security Applications with Satellite Data
- Climate Monitoring with Satellite Data
- Water Analysis on CREODIAS
- CREODIAS for land and agriculture monitoring
- Solutions for atmospheric analysis
- Example of tool usage
- Processing EO Data and Serving www services
- Processing and Storing EO
- Embedding OGC WMS Services into Your website
- GPU Use Case
- Using the EO Browser
- EO Data Finder API Manual
- Use of SNAP and QGIS on a CREODIAS Virtual Machine
- Use of WMS Configurator
- DNS as a Service - user documentation
- Use of Sinergise Sentinel Hub on the CREODIAS EO Data Hub
- Load Balancer as a Service
- Jupyter Hub
- Use of CREODIAS Finder for ordering data
- ESRI ArcGIS on CREODIAS
- Use of CEMS data through CREODIAS
- Searching, processing and analysis of Sentinel-5P data on CREODIAS
- ASAR data available on CREODIAS
- Public Reporting Dashboards
- Sentinel Hub Documentation
- Integration Guides
- OGC API
- Custom Processing Scripts
- Legal Matters
- Partner Services
- About Us
Sentinel Hub Documentation
Sentinel Hub is a multi-spectral and multi-temporal big data satellite imagery service, capable of fully automated archiving, real-time processing and distribution of remote sensing data and related EO products, managed by Sinergise Ltd. For more information on Sinergise go to Third Party Services.
The Sentinel WCS (Web Coverage Service) service conforms to the WCS standard. Provides access to the same bands product and additional informational layers as the WMS service except only one layer can be specified at once, even when only raw Sentinel-2 bands are used. In addition to raster products, the WCS service can also return the vector features of the Sentinel-2 tiles' metadata. As with the WMS service, WCS is also only available via a user-preconfigured custom server instance URL.
The base URL for the WCS service:
The service supports the same output formats as the WMS request (with addition of vector output formats, when "TILE" is selected as the COVERAGE) and supports the standard WCS requests:
GetCapabilities. It supports WCS versions 1.0.0, 1.1.0, 1.1.1 and 1.1.2.
WCS URL parameters
Standard common WCS URL parameters (parameter names are case insensitive):
Required, must be "WCS".
WCS version standard. Optional, default: "1.1.2". Supported values: "1.0.0", "1.1.0", "1.1.1" and "1.1.2".
What is requested, valid values:
(when REQUEST =
In addition to the standard WFS request parameters the WFS service also supports many custom URL parameters. See Custom service URL parameters for details.
GetCoverage request URL parameters:
The preconfigured (in the instance) layer for which to generate the output image, or "TILE" to return the vector format features.
The returned image format. Optional, default: "image/png". Detailed information about supported values.
DescribeCoverage request URL parameters: