- What is CREODIAS?
- Computing & Cloud
- Data & Processing
- Pricing Plans
- Fight with COVID-19
- Examples of usage
- Utility of CREODIAS data
- Example of tool usage
- Processing EO Data and Serving www services
- Processing and Storing EO
- Embedding OGC WMS Services into Your website
- GPU Use Case
- Using the EO Browser
- EO Data Finder API Manual
- Use of SNAP and QGIS on a CREODIAS Virtual Machine
- Use of WMS Configurator
- DNS as a Service - user documentation
- Use of Sinergise Sentinel Hub on the CREODIAS EO Data Hub
- Load Balancer as a Service
- Jupyter Hub
- Use of CREODIAS Finder for ordering data
- ESRI ArcGIS on CREODIAS
- Use of CEMS data through CREODIAS
- Searching, processing and analysis of Sentinel-5P data on CREODIAS
- ASAR data available on CREODIAS
- Public Reporting Dashboards
- Sentinel Hub Documentation
- Integration Guides
- OGC API
- Custom Processing Scripts
- Legal Matters
- Partner Services
- About Us
Examples of usage
CreoDias EO Browser
CreoDias EO browser allows browsing wide archive of Earth Observation products, created by ESA’s Sentinel 1, Sentinel 2, Sentinel 3, ESA’s archives of Landsat 5, Landsat 7, Landsat 8 and Envisat. It provides ability to visualize and download chosen products in .png and .jpg formats.
Introduction to CreoDias EO Browser
• Go to: https://creodias.eu/
Figure 1 - CreoDias Main Page
• Select Free Data Browser, it redirects to https://browser.creodias.eu/
Figure 2 - CreoDias Browser Page
Browser Layout description
Selection panel is in the top left corner of the screen (as pictured above). Hereunder, brief descriptions of the options are presented.
Search – allows user to specify products they are searching for, by choosing product providers (satellites) time and cloud coverage.
My pins – stores user’s selected products for further analysis and comparison.
Inspire Search – allows to browse products using CreoDias metadata or by entering wide spectrum of information, including type of resource, spatial resolution and more.
Semantic Search – allows user to query CreoDias SPARQL endpoints. It is provided with examples of queries.
After successful product browsing, two more options appear.
Results – presents products suiting to specified search
Visualization – allows for customizing of visualization for each chosen product, depending on the type of the product different options may appear.
Browsing EO products
In order to browse desired products adhere to the following steps:
Step 1 – Search for area of your interest, by navigating the map
Step 2 – Set up your configuration, choosing satellites providing the product, cloud coverage and selecting desired time range
Step 3 – Analyze data, elect your picks, visualize and download images.
Step 4 – CreoDias Browser allows you to pin your picks so you can come back to those and compare them to other products.
User’s Manual Ver. 1.0 2018-06-03