- Fight with COVID-19
- What is CREODIAS?
- Computing & Cloud
- Data & Processing
- Pricing Plans
- Examples of usage
- Example of tool usage
- Processing EO Data and Serving www services
- Processing and Storing EO
- Embedding OGC WMS Services into Your website
- GPU Use Case
- Using the EO Browser
- EO Data Finder API Manual
- Use of SNAP and QGIS on a CREODIAS Virtual Machine
- Use of WMS Configurator
- DNS as a Service - user documentation
- Use of Sinergise Sentinel Hub on the CREODIAS EO Data Hub
- Load Balancer as a Service
- Jupyter Hub
- Use of CREODIAS Finder for ordering data
- ESRI ArcGIS on CREODIAS
- Use of CEMS data through CREODIAS
- Searching, processing and analysis of Sentinel-5P data on CREODIAS
- ASAR data available on CREODIAS
- Public Reporting Dashboards
- Sentinel Hub Documentation
- Integration Guides
- OGC API
- Custom Processing Scripts
- Legal Matters
- Partner Services
- About Us
Sentinel Hub Documentation
Sentinel Hub is a multi-spectral and multi-temporal big data satellite imagery service, capable of fully automated archiving, real-time processing and distribution of remote sensing data and related EO products, managed by Sinergise Ltd. For more information on Sinergise go to Third Party Services.
You can observe the Sentinel, Landsat and similar data either within our cloud GIS application, Geopedia, or through your favorite GIS application using WMS. The following section takes you through examples on how to configure Sentinel Hub WMS in QGIS, ArcGIS and Geoserver. Read more...
Open Geospatial Consortium API
Sentinel Hub gets satellite data seamlessly and effortlessly in your favourite GIS application and supports powerful WMS features. Read more...
It is a RESTful API interface to varous satellite imagery archives. It provides access to raz satellite data, rendered images, statistical analysis and much more. Read more...
Custom Processing Scripts