- What is CREODIAS?
- Computing & Cloud
- Data & Processing
- Pricing Plans
- Fight with COVID-19
- Examples of usage
- Utility of CREODIAS data
- CREODIAS for your application
- Solutions for agriculture with CREODIAS
- Earth Observation data for Emergency response
- Security Applications with Satellite Data
- Climate Monitoring with Satellite Data
- Water Analysis on CREODIAS
- CREODIAS for land and agriculture monitoring
- Solutions for atmospheric analysis
- Example of tool usage
- Processing EO Data and Serving www services
- Processing and Storing EO
- Embedding OGC WMS Services into Your website
- GPU Use Case
- Using the EO Browser
- EO Data Finder API Manual
- Use of SNAP and QGIS on a CREODIAS Virtual Machine
- Use of WMS Configurator
- DNS as a Service - user documentation
- Use of Sinergise Sentinel Hub on the CREODIAS EO Data Hub
- Load Balancer as a Service
- Jupyter Hub
- Use of CREODIAS Finder for ordering data
- ESRI ArcGIS on CREODIAS
- Use of CEMS data through CREODIAS
- Searching, processing and analysis of Sentinel-5P data on CREODIAS
- ASAR data available on CREODIAS
- Public Reporting Dashboards
- Sentinel Hub Documentation
- Integration Guides
- OGC API
- Custom Processing Scripts
- Legal Matters
- Partner Services
- About Us
Sentinel Hub Documentation
Sentinel Hub is a multi-spectral and multi-temporal big data satellite imagery service, capable of fully automated archiving, real-time processing and distribution of remote sensing data and related EO products, managed by Sinergise Ltd. For more information on Sinergise go to Third Party Services.
Preview modes make it possible to receive data from across all zoom levels. This is done by adding the URL parameter PREVIEW. Optional, default="0". Supported values:
Only high resolution data from Sentinel-2 is used. This corresponds to real world distances up to 200m/pixel.
Up to 200m/pixel it displays the same data as would PREVIEW=0. In addition to this it uses lower resolution data for real world distances up to 1500m/pixel.
With resolutions less than 200m/pixel (e.g. between 200m/pixel - 1500m/pixel) cloud filtering is no longer applied.
Up to 1500m/pixel it displays the same data as would PREVIEW=1. With resolutions higher than 1500m/pixel it limits the data to 1 month prior to "TO" date.
With resolutions less than 200m/pixel (e.g. between 200m/pixel - 1500m/pixel and more) cloud filtering is no longer applied.