- What is CREODIAS?
- Computing & Cloud
- Data & Processing
- Pricing Plans
- Fight with COVID-19
- Examples of usage
- Utility of CREODIAS data
- CREODIAS for land and agriculture monitoring
- Solutions for atmospheric analysis
- Example of tool usage
- Processing EO Data and Serving www services
- Processing and Storing EO
- Embedding OGC WMS Services into Your website
- GPU Use Case
- Using the EO Browser
- EO Data Finder API Manual
- Use of SNAP and QGIS on a CREODIAS Virtual Machine
- Use of WMS Configurator
- DNS as a Service - user documentation
- Use of Sinergise Sentinel Hub on the CREODIAS EO Data Hub
- Load Balancer as a Service
- Jupyter Hub
- Use of CREODIAS Finder for ordering data
- ESRI ArcGIS on CREODIAS
- Use of CEMS data through CREODIAS
- Searching, processing and analysis of Sentinel-5P data on CREODIAS
- ASAR data available on CREODIAS
- Public Reporting Dashboards
- Sentinel Hub Documentation
- Integration Guides
- OGC API
- Custom Processing Scripts
- Legal Matters
- Partner Services
- About Us
Sentinel Hub Documentation
Sentinel Hub is a multi-spectral and multi-temporal big data satellite imagery service, capable of fully automated archiving, real-time processing and distribution of remote sensing data and related EO products, managed by Sinergise Ltd. For more information on Sinergise go to Third Party Services.
For Sentinel Hub API examples go here.
It is possible to get a good estimation of bottom-of-the-atmosphere reflectance as opposed to top-of-the-atmosphere reflectance (which is the default) by enabling the atmospheric correction filter. Read more...
For the requests that provide image output, Sentinel-2 WMS/WMTS/WCS services can generate these output formats Read more...
Preview modes make it possible to receive data from across all zoom levels. Read more...
Custom Evaluation Scripts
Custom URL Parameters
Sentinel-2 WMS/WMTS/WFS/WCS services also support many custom parameters which affect the generation of the service responses. All these parameters are optional. Read more...
Statistical Info Service
The Statistical info (or feature info service, abbreviated FIS), performs elementary statistical computations---such as mean, standard deviation, and histogram approximating the distribution of reflectance values---on remotely sensed data for a region specified in a given spatial reference system across different bands and time ranges. Read more...
Web Services Requests
This section takes you through the process of requesting available web services. Read more...