Webinar: Introduction to CREODIAS - the European solution for Earth Observation data access & processing - 21 January
We are pleased to invite you to attend the webinar „Introduction to CREODIAS - the European solution for Earth Observation data access & processing".
During the webinar you’ll learn how to use CREODIAS platform's full potential. Number of seats are limited.
WHEN: Thursday, 21 January, 14.00 – 15.00 CET
DURING THE LIVE DEMO YOU WILL LEARN:
- what CREODIAS platform architecture looks like
- what are available data collections (both free of charge and commercial very high resolution imagery)
- how to use tools for data browsing, selecting and processing Earth Observation products
- how to set up a Virtual Machine
Join our webinar if:
- you are looking for a platform that provides an easy access to Earth Observation data, together with Earth Observation focused applications for data access and processing
- you are a current CREODIAS user who wishes to use the platform’s full functionality and potential
- you are a user of Copernicus Open Access Hub, seeking a more adavanced functionality for Earth Observation data processing
Join us and use the platform’s full functionality and potential.