How to create a Linux Virtual Machine and access it from Linux command Line – tutorial by CloudFerro
How to create a Linux Virtual Machine and access it from Linux command Line – the tutorial is dedicated to the all users who need to use virtual resources, especially those who wish to process satellite data.
From the tutorial you will learn:
- how to create an Ubuntu virtual machine in CREODIAS IaaS and connect to it from Ubuntu desktop
- how to attach Floating IP, security groups
- how to create ssh key pair
- how to connect to your VM from the internet browser
- how to access satellite data from the VM (EODATA)