As the end of the year is quickly approaching, we would like to share with you our plans for CREODIAS development. The most important points are:
- CREODIAS will continue providing the current data offer as described on https://creodias.eu/data-offer with already nearly 24 PB of Copernicus products available online and continue its extension.
- As the CREODIAS operator, CloudFerro will keep and develop IaaS secure services as described on https://creodias.eu/computting-cloud with new developments such as:
- new more powerful GPU equipment, including NVIDIA A100 and RX A6000
- new cloud availability zones
- continual introduction of new compute flavours and CPUs
- introduction of new versions of k8s and managed k8s services
- CREODIAS users will be able to use massive and complex processing ready to accommodate projects like digital Earth simulation, climate & hazard simulation, etc. heading towards a more sustainable economy
We plan further development of our platform in co-operation with our partners and customers – even larger repository of immediately available online EO data and constantly growing computing power.