- What is CREODIAS?
- Computing & Cloud
- Data & Processing
- Pricing Plans
- Fight with COVID-19
- Examples of usage
- Monitoring air pollution using Sentinel-5P data
- Species classification of forests
- Enabling AI / ML workflows with CREODIAS vGPUs
- Satellite remote sensing analyses of the forest
- Satellite-based Urban Heat Island Mapping on CREODIAS
- Old but gold - historical EO data immediately available and widely used on CREODIAS
- CREODIAS for emergency fire management
- AgroTech project as an example of how CREODIAS can be used for food and environmental research
- Monitoring Air Quality of Germany in Pre vs During COVID Lockdown Period
- Common Agricultural Policy monitoring with Earth Observation
- Applications of CREODIAS data
- Meteorological data usage on the CREODIAS platform
- Building added value under Horizon Europe with CREODIAS
- CREODIAS: Introduction to SAR Sentinel-1 data
- Land subsidence and landslides monitoring based on satellite data
- Satellite imagery in support of the Common Agriculture Policy (CAP) and crop statistics
- Useful tools for data processing, available on CREODIAS platform
- CREODIAS for hydrological drought modelling
- CREODIAS for managing Urban Heat Islands
- CREODIAS for Digitising Green Spaces
- CREODIAS for Air Quality
- Advanced data processors on CREODIAS
- CREODIAS for your application
- Solutions for agriculture with CREODIAS
- Earth Observation data for Emergency response
- Security Applications with Satellite Data
- Climate Monitoring with Satellite Data
- Water Analysis on CREODIAS
- CREODIAS for land and agriculture monitoring
- Solutions for atmospheric analysis
- Example of tool usage
- Processing EO Data and Serving www services
- Processing and Storing EO
- Embedding OGC WMS Services into Your website
- GPU Use Case
- Using the EO Browser
- EO Data Finder API Manual
- Use of SNAP and QGIS on a CREODIAS Virtual Machine
- Use of WMS Configurator
- DNS as a Service - user documentation
- Use of Sinergise Sentinel Hub on the CREODIAS EO Data Hub
- Load Balancer as a Service
- Jupyter Hub
- Use of CREODIAS Finder for ordering data
- ESRI ArcGIS on CREODIAS
- Use of CEMS data through CREODIAS
- Searching, processing and analysis of Sentinel-5P data on CREODIAS
- ASAR data available on CREODIAS
- Satellite remote sensing analyses of the forest
- EO Data Catalogue API Manual
- Public Reporting Dashboards
- Sentinel Hub Documentation
- Integration Guides
- OGC API
- Custom Processing Scripts
- Legal Matters
- Partner Services
- About Us
Move to CREODIAS
Move to CREODIAS to keep running your EO projects
CREODIAS is a platform that host some of the largest Copernicus Earth Observation data projects. Our customers can continue their projects with confidence about the stability and continuation of the service.
Business continuity of service delivery is the most important factor when choosing a supplier of EO data and cloud computing resources. As the most preferred provider of Earth Observation data (incl. Copernicus Sentinel data) combined with cloud services, CREODIAS provides you with uninterrupted access to satellite imagery as well as cloud resources where you can safely host your research and scientific projects.
- One month of using cloud computing resources for FREE to relocate your environment and set it up on CREODIAS
- A dedicated consultant you can contact to answer any questions and support you during the relocation process.
- A training package that includes dedicated webinars, workshops and tutorials – live and on-demand.
If you run a project hosted on an external infrastructure and you want to be sure your access to Sentinel satellite images and other Copernicus data is uninterrupted, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your needs, timeline and get support with your migration!
What makes CREODIAS a unique EO platform?
#1 Huge size of the data repository and its outstanding efficiency
The current size of CREODIAS Earth observation data repository exceeds 32 PB and it is growing over 20 TB a day! Moreover, the efficiency of this repository is really impressive: CREODIAS users download more than 115 TB data every single day.
With the high efficiency of network infrastructure as well as the high bandwidth of our Internet connections, you can be sure that by running their projects on CREODIAS, your requirements for processing and publishing even very large amounts of data will be fully met.
#2 Free and immediate access to historical satellite data
Whether it is for predicting environmental changes from a long-term perspective, calibrating satellite imagery, or training machine learning models to extract information from that imagery, research based on multi-year data is always much more accurate. #3 Near real-time and historical data at any time with no delays or restrictions
#3 Near real-time and historical data at any time with no delays or restrictions
In a quarter, CREODIAS users made more than 3 billion queries, of which 60% were for data older than 2 years. More statistics here.
CloudFerro, the CREODIAS operator, is successively launching new functionalities of CREODIAS 2.0 – the next version of the platform that offers more capacity and scalability for our users' works.
Would you like to discuss your project in more details? Contact us at email@example.com - We will be happy to support you!