- What We Offer
- Your Processing Environment
- Example of tool usage
- Processing EO Data and Serving www services
- Processing and Storing EO
- Embedding OGC WMS Services into Your website
- GPU Use Case
- Using the EO Browser
- EO Data Finder API Manual
- Use of SNAP and QGIS on a CREODIAS Virtual Machine
- Use of WMS Configurator
- DNS as a Service - user documentation
- Use of Sinergise Sentinel Hub on the CREODIAS EO Data Hub
- Load Balancer as a Service
- Jupyter Hub
- Use of CREODIAS Finder for ordering data
- Legal Matters
- Pricing Plans
- Public Reporting Dashboards
- Sentinel Hub Documentation
- Integration Guides
- OGC API
- Custom Processing Scripts
Sentinel Hub Documentation
Sentinel Hub is a multi-spectral and multi-temporal big data satellite imagery service, capable of fully automated archiving, real-time processing and distribution of remote sensing data and related EO products, managed by Sinergise Ltd. For more information on Sinergise go to Third Party Services.
How to integrate Sentinel Hub with Geoserver
- Creating WMS instance
Create a new WMS instance. There is no need to limit the area.
Resulting WMS is:
- Adding new WMS store in Geolayer
Go to Data ‣ Stores
Add new store.
Go to Other data sources ‣ WMS
- Fill data
Type Sentinel Hub WMS In the WMS Source name input field.
In the Capabilities URL field type http://services.sentinel-hub.com/ogc/wms/<KEY>=GetCapabilities
You can leave Username and password fields empty.
- Publish layers from the WMS
Click "Publish” right of NDVI layer.
In “Edit Layer” dialogue you can change the bounding boxes to reflect the farm bounding box (only Lat/lon bounding box) - this will limit visualisation to only selected area. No other changes are needed.
- Publish other layers
Go to Data ‣ Layers.
Click “Add new resource”.
Select “Add layer from” “Sentinel Hub WMS”.
Publish other relevant layers in line with previous points.
- Preview data
Go to Data ‣ Layer Preview.
Geoserver caches the WMS configuration (Capabilities). Therefore it is recommended to finish configuration before adding it to the store. Some further hints on how to work around this are here: http://gis.stackexchange.com/questions/18065/how-do-i-make-geoserver-upd....