EO Data Finder API

Threads
Previous
Toggle
EO Data Finder API
Answer
14 December 2018 5:11
Dear forum administrator,

I have successfully used the EO Data Finder API to request and download data.

My questions is whether I can use the Data Finder API to request and download only a subset of data (i.e. using the NetCDF structure)

Thank you very much for your time and effort answering my question

Kind regards
0 (0 Votes)

RE: EO Data Finder API
Answer
18 December 2018 3:13 as a reply to Dimitrios Michelakis.
Dear Dimitrios,

At the moment you can download only whole products.
We are working on the possibility of downloading single files, but it is not ready yet.

Could you give us an example of a subset, which you would like to download?

Regards,
Marcin
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
19 December 2018 9:39 as a reply to Marcin Gil.
Hi Marcin,

Thank you for your reply.

It is not a specific area that I am interested in however I would like to understand whether I can use the creodias EO DATA FINDER API to download only a subset of the products identified where the subset will be defined by the extent of my area of interest.

Is this something that you are planning to implement with the EO DATA FINDER API? If not is the above functionality offered with any of your other products?

Can I also ask whether the EO DATA FINDER API has an allowed download quota? For example how many downloads can one have at the same time?

Kind regards,
Dimitrios
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
17 January 2019 1:42 as a reply to Dimitrios Michelakis.
Dear Dimitrios,

Sorry for late reply,
Is this something that you are planning to implement with the EO DATA FINDER API? If not is the above functionality offered with any of your other products?
Yes, such functionality is planned for CREODIAS Finder API.

Can I also ask whether the EO DATA FINDER API has an allowed download quota? For example how many downloads can one have at the same time?
There is no quota.

Regards,
Marcin Gil
0 (0 Votes)