Message Boards Message Boards

Back

Third party data & services

Toggle
Third party data & services
Answer
8 January 2020 2:01
Dear forum administrator,

I would like to understand a bit more about the use of third-party services such as FTEP, GeoHazards etc. Is there any documentation I can refer to? Also is this only part of paid customers?

Kind regards,
D.
0 (0 Votes)

RE: Third party data & services
Answer
8 January 2020 2:39 as a reply to Dimitrios Michelakis.
Dear Dimitrios,

The third party services are the services that are using the Creodias platform in their projects.
In our third Party Catalogue, you can find links to the third-party services' webistes where you can find more information.

Best regards,
Michal Bylicki
+1 (1 Vote)

Answer
8 January 2020 2:43 as a reply to Michał Bylicki.
Dear Michal,

Thanks for the swift response - that makes sense. I was hoping to use these services from the CreoDIAS platform but now I understand this is not possible. Is there any plan to integrate those third-party services under the CreoDIAS hood?

Kind regards,
D.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
8 January 2020 3:14 as a reply to Dimitrios Michelakis.
Dear Dimitrios,

We already have S2GLC collection available in our finder and we are constantly expanding our collection so more products will appear soon.
However, many of the third party services and projects are not suitable for the Creodias platform. Nevertheless we are open for your suggestions so if you have any particular needs let us know and we can see what we can do.

Best regards,
Michal
0 (0 Votes)