- What is CREODIAS?
- Computing & Cloud
- Data & Processing
- Pricing Plans
- Fight with COVID-19
- Examples of usage
- Land cover classification using remote sensing and AI/ML technology
- AI-based satellite image enhancer and mosaicking tools
- Monitoring air pollution using Sentinel-5P data
- Species classification of forests
- Enabling AI / ML workflows with CREODIAS vGPUs
- Satellite remote sensing analyses of the forest
- Satellite-based Urban Heat Island Mapping on CREODIAS
- Old but gold - historical EO data immediately available and widely used on CREODIAS
- CREODIAS for emergency fire management
- AgroTech project as an example of how CREODIAS can be used for food and environmental research
- Monitoring Air Quality of Germany in Pre vs During COVID Lockdown Period
- Common Agricultural Policy monitoring with Earth Observation
- Applications of CREODIAS data
- Meteorological data usage on the CREODIAS platform
- Building added value under Horizon Europe with CREODIAS
- CREODIAS: Introduction to SAR Sentinel-1 data
- Land subsidence and landslides monitoring based on satellite data
- Satellite imagery in support of the Common Agriculture Policy (CAP) and crop statistics
- Useful tools for data processing, available on CREODIAS platform
- CREODIAS for hydrological drought modelling
- CREODIAS for managing Urban Heat Islands
- CREODIAS for Digitising Green Spaces
- CREODIAS for Air Quality
- Advanced data processors on CREODIAS
- CREODIAS for your application
- Solutions for agriculture with CREODIAS
- Earth Observation data for Emergency response
- Security Applications with Satellite Data
- Climate Monitoring with Satellite Data
- Water Analysis on CREODIAS
- CREODIAS for land and agriculture monitoring
- Solutions for atmospheric analysis
- Example of tool usage
- Processing EO Data and Serving www services
- Processing and Storing EO
- Embedding OGC WMS Services into Your website
- GPU Use Case
- Using the EO Browser
- EO Data Finder API Manual
- Use of SNAP and QGIS on a CREODIAS Virtual Machine
- Use of WMS Configurator
- DNS as a Service - user documentation
- Use of Sinergise Sentinel Hub on the CREODIAS EO Data Hub
- Load Balancer as a Service
- Jupyter Hub
- Use of CREODIAS Finder for ordering data
- ESRI ArcGIS on CREODIAS
- Use of CEMS data through CREODIAS
- Searching, processing and analysis of Sentinel-5P data on CREODIAS
- ASAR data available on CREODIAS
- Satellite remote sensing analyses of the forest
- EO Data Catalogue API Manual
- Public Reporting Dashboards
- Sentinel Hub Documentation
- Integration Guides
- OGC API
- Custom Processing Scripts
- Legal Matters
- Partner Services
- About Us
DATA / VOLUME
How many products can be ordered at once
The maximum number of products that can be ordered at once is 2000. If you want to order more products you need to prepare more orders. This manual will show you how to prepare orders with more than 2000 products.
First, we can check how many products can be found (Sentinel-2: BoA reflectance is an example here) with the chosen criteria. A detailed description of EO Finder can be found in the article: https://creodias.eu/-/how-to-use-creodias-finder-
|Please remember to log in to Finder with your CREODIAS credentials, otherwise you will not be able to choose a processor:|
After clicking "Search" you will see:
In this example, EO Finder shows more than 2000 results. This information is placed at the bottom of the "Search results" area.
You can order the products by clicking on "add all to cart" button.
If you try to add the number of products which extends the limit you will get the warning message.
It is still possible to order chosen products, but it needs to be divided into separate orders with the number of products not exceeding the limit of 2000 products.
We advise dividing the orders for about 1000 products maximum.
You can do it by changing the search criteria for observed or published periods. The time scope for the first search was almost 2 weeks. When the search is reduced to one week the search results amount fits the required limit. Criteria can be changed as on pictures below.
As a result, you get a number of products in the search results query that does not exceed 1000 products.
We can add all results from the search query to the Cart. The order can be named now. A detailed description of preparing order can be found here https://creodias.eu/-/33-ordering-offline-products-and-sen2cor-processing When first order is ready the whole process can be repeated for another order with different time scope.
Products can be also ordered with command line by using Finder API. Detailed information about how to do it can be found in this manual https://creodias.eu/-/how-to-order-products-using-finder-api-? It is possible to use this method to order products found in EO Finder. There is a generated link in the search field which can be used to order many products in one order. The limit of a number of products that can be ordered that way is the same as above.
In the article https://creodias.eu/-/how-to-order-products-using-finder-api-? there is an example of a script which can be used. The only modification that has to be done is a replacement of "identifier_list" to "resto_query". Here is an example:
curl -X POST https:
}' | python -m json.tool