- What We Offer
- Your Processing Environment
- Example of tool usage
- Processing EO Data and Serving www services
- Processing and Storing EO
- Embedding OGC WMS Services into Your website
- GPU Use Case
- Using the EO Browser
- EO Data Finder API Manual
- Use of SNAP and QGIS on a CREODIAS Virtual Machine
- Use of WMS Configurator
- DNS as a Service - user documentation
- Use of Sinergise Sentinel Hub on the CREODIAS EO Data Hub
- Load Balancer as a Service
- Jupyter Hub
- Use of CREODIAS Finder for ordering data
- ESRI ArcGIS on CREODIAS
- Legal Matters
- Pricing Plans
- Public Reporting Dashboards
- Sentinel Hub Documentation
- Integration Guides
- OGC API
- Custom Processing Scripts
How to use CREODIAS Finder?
Creodias Finder allows you to find data within our eo and cf2 cloud.
To start using the web application you have to type https://finder.creodias.eu
Take a brief look at a graphical interface:
On the left side appears a window:
In the “Search Criteria” form you may configure some inputs and options on your own:
- Search phrase: Type in a place in the world, or some special period during a year such as a winter in Quebec
- Product identifier or path: Those informations you may gather in your eodata mount system in virtual machine or during researching products in eo browser where you can just simply copy the path
- observed: Type in the date format YYYY-MM-DD or click on the calendar to choose manually
- published: The procedure is the same as above
- position: you might choose particular geographical parameters – latitude and longtitude
- cloud cover: the value is presented in percentages
- collection: There you have to choose one mission from several, whose data we collect
Let’s choose Sentinel-3collection:
After picking this option we encounter additional parameters that we may apply or leave by default.
To proceed the research you have to press the “Search button” below:
We obtain a quick response from our application. Head to the right side of the page. The map has been marked by some green areas which qualify for selected collection and provided parameters.
Few inches below you see search results with listed products.
To list products you may use our API as well which is using REST query, created after your “Search” demand.
Take a copy:
If you would like to copy your paths to clipboard or storage you should click on right button. They appear simultanously with gathered products.
To perform a download of the product you have to choose one. After that, click on the “download” button in the presented panel.
When you pressed the “Search” button you could realized that we provide polygon selection to deeply determine the grind of area that we are interested in.
Now you have to pin some needles to make a single triangle or any other object to select an area:
The amount of correct products has been decreased, exactly as we wanted to.