- What is CREODIAS?
- Computing & Cloud
- Data & Processing
- Pricing Plans
- Fight with COVID-19
- Examples of usage
- Monitoring Air Quality of Germany in Pre vs During COVID Lockdown Period
- Common Agricultural Policy monitoring with Earth Observation
- Meteorological data usage on the CREODIAS platform
- Building added value under Horizon Europe with CREODIAS
- CREODIAS: Introduction to SAR Sentinel-1 data
- Land subsidence and landslides monitoring based on satellite data
- Satellite imagery in support of the Common Agriculture Policy (CAP) and crop statistics
- Useful tools for data processing, available on CREODIAS platform
- CREODIAS for hydrological drought modelling
- CREODIAS for managing Urban Heat Islands
- CREODIAS for Digitising Green Spaces
- CREODIAS for Air Quality
- Advanced data processors on CREODIAS
- CREODIAS for your application
- Solutions for agriculture with CREODIAS
- Earth Observation data for Emergency response
- Security Applications with Satellite Data
- Climate Monitoring with Satellite Data
- Water Analysis on CREODIAS
- CREODIAS for land and agriculture monitoring
- Solutions for atmospheric analysis
- Example of tool usage
- Processing EO Data and Serving www services
- Processing and Storing EO
- Embedding OGC WMS Services into Your website
- GPU Use Case
- Using the EO Browser
- EO Data Finder API Manual
- Use of SNAP and QGIS on a CREODIAS Virtual Machine
- Use of WMS Configurator
- DNS as a Service - user documentation
- Use of Sinergise Sentinel Hub on the CREODIAS EO Data Hub
- Load Balancer as a Service
- Jupyter Hub
- Use of CREODIAS Finder for ordering data
- ESRI ArcGIS on CREODIAS
- Use of CEMS data through CREODIAS
- Searching, processing and analysis of Sentinel-5P data on CREODIAS
- ASAR data available on CREODIAS
- Public Reporting Dashboards
- Sentinel Hub Documentation
- Integration Guides
- OGC API
- Custom Processing Scripts
- Legal Matters
- Partner Services
- About Us
How to use CREODIAS Finder?
Creodias Finder allows you to find data within our Creodias cloud.
To start using the web application you have to type https://finder.creodias.eu
Take a brief look at a graphical interface:
On the left side appears a window:
In the “Search Criteria” form you may configure some inputs and options on your own:
- Search phrase: Type in a place in the world, or some special period during a year such as winter in Quebec
- Product identifier or path: Those information you may gather in your eodata mount system in a virtual machine or during researching products in eo browser where you can just simply copy the path
- observed: Type in the date format YYYY-MM-DD or click on the calendar to choose manually
- published: The procedure is the same as above
- position: you might choose particular geographical parameters – latitude and longtitude
- cloud cover: the value is presented in percentages
- collection: There you have to choose one mission from several, whose data we collect
Let’s choose Sentinel-3collection:
After picking this option we encounter additional parameters that we may apply or leave by default.
To proceed the research you have to press the “Search button” below:
We obtain a quick response from our application. Head to the right side of the page. The map has been marked by some green areas which qualify for selected collection and provided parameters.
Few inches below you see search results with listed products.
To list products you may use our API as well which is using REST query, created after your “Search” demand.
Take a copy:
If you would like to copy your paths to clipboard or storage you should click on the right button. They appear simultaneously with gathered products.
Afterwards choose selected product. After that, click on the “download” button in the presented panel.
When you pressed the “Search” button you could realize that we provide polygon selection to deeply determine the grind of the area that we are interested in.
Now you have to pin some needles to make a single triangle or any other object to select an area:
The amount of correct products has been decreased, exactly as we wanted to.
If you would like to execute queries as simple HTTP-Get calls we recommend to take a look at manual with a detailed description of how to do it: EO Data Finder api manual
We also recommend to check out the following manual about how many products can be downloaded at the same time: How many products can be downloaded in Finder at the same time.