- What is CREODIAS?
- Computing & Cloud
- Data & Processing
- Pricing Plans
- Fight with COVID-19
- Examples of usage
- Utility of CREODIAS data
- Example of tool usage
- Processing EO Data and Serving www services
- Processing and Storing EO
- Embedding OGC WMS Services into Your website
- GPU Use Case
- Using the EO Browser
- EO Data Finder API Manual
- Use of SNAP and QGIS on a CREODIAS Virtual Machine
- Use of WMS Configurator
- DNS as a Service - user documentation
- Use of Sinergise Sentinel Hub on the CREODIAS EO Data Hub
- Load Balancer as a Service
- Jupyter Hub
- Use of CREODIAS Finder for ordering data
- ESRI ArcGIS on CREODIAS
- Use of CEMS data through CREODIAS
- Searching, processing and analysis of Sentinel-5P data on CREODIAS
- ASAR data available on CREODIAS
- Public Reporting Dashboards
- Sentinel Hub Documentation
- Integration Guides
- OGC API
- Custom Processing Scripts
- Legal Matters
- Partner Services
- About Us
How to fix unresponsive console issue?
When you create a new virtual machine, the first thing you would like to do is to seek into console panel and check if the instance has booted correctly.
After entering console you might encounter these symptoms:
- unresponsive grey screen
- document icon in the down-right corner which informs about the issue on client side.
In this case:
- check your firewall rules for port 6082 and assign "incoming" traffic to "allow" rule.
For connecting through RDP:
- Be assured that you excluded your floating IP for the RDP rules on your computer. If you want to proceed the consistent change for more than one machine then exclude our external network address: 18.104.22.168/22.