- What is CREODIAS?
- Computing & Cloud
- Data & Processing
- Pricing Plans
- Fight with COVID-19
- Examples of usage
- Utility of CREODIAS data
- CREODIAS for land and agriculture monitoring
- Solutions for atmospheric analysis
- Example of tool usage
- Processing EO Data and Serving www services
- Processing and Storing EO
- Embedding OGC WMS Services into Your website
- GPU Use Case
- Using the EO Browser
- EO Data Finder API Manual
- Use of SNAP and QGIS on a CREODIAS Virtual Machine
- Use of WMS Configurator
- DNS as a Service - user documentation
- Use of Sinergise Sentinel Hub on the CREODIAS EO Data Hub
- Load Balancer as a Service
- Jupyter Hub
- Use of CREODIAS Finder for ordering data
- ESRI ArcGIS on CREODIAS
- Use of CEMS data through CREODIAS
- Searching, processing and analysis of Sentinel-5P data on CREODIAS
- ASAR data available on CREODIAS
- Public Reporting Dashboards
- Sentinel Hub Documentation
- Integration Guides
- OGC API
- Custom Processing Scripts
- Legal Matters
- Partner Services
- About Us
Fighting with COVID-19
CloudFerro ensures business continuity
We monitor the current situation of Covid-19 pandemic and adjust our actions accordingly, but at the same time we provide uninterrupted services to our users. Learn more
To support the EU Space efforts to fight the pandemic or mitigate its impact, we prepared the special offer for researchers, public authorities and innovative service providers to support their projects aimed at fighting the COVID-19. We offer free of charge cloud computing resources, along with free access to Earth Observation data on CREODIAS platform, very high resolution images on preferential terms or made available free of charge.
Air pollution maps
See the maps of pollution in the atmosphere during the situation of Covid-19 pandemic. They were prepared based on recent pictures from European Sentinel-5P satellite, which is equipped with TROPOMI instrument, document, among others, the emission of NO2. The maps show weekly average values of NO2 tropospheric column density measures from the start of January up to this week.
Sentinel-5P images are available on the CREODIAS platform.
The animated map of Europe shows how the emissions drop substantially after national lockdowns were imposed from mid-March onwards. This effect is especially visible in the Po-valley in Northern Italy and around major cities like Madrid and Istanbul.
The animated map of east Asia shows that after the lockdown in China in late January the levels of NO2 emissions were reduced significantly, especially in Northern China. It is also visible that after the strictest period of the lockdown ended in late March, the emissions start to increase again.