We are starting our DIAS platform just now. We hope for CREODIAS to become the main tool for anybody interested in the exploitation of Earth Observation data.
Why you should come and try our solution:
- We provide a unique set of Copernicus EO data immediately available online – currently nearly 7 PB: full Sentinel-1 GRD or RAW, Sentinel-2, Senitnel-3, Sentinel-1 SLC for Europe and soon Sentinel-5p. Additionally 6 months rolling archive of whole world Sentinel-1 SLC. One can also easily and automatically order and get additional data sets onto a special cache solution.
- It is very easy to start – you have a broad range of services at your fingertips for free: EO product finder https://finder.creodias.eu and browser https://browser.creodias.eu, EO collection catalogue http://discovery.creodias.eu, knowledge base https://creodias.eu/knowledgebase of FAQs, manuals and tutorials. After registration (register at https://portal.creodias.eu/register.php ) you can also download products and request a free test credit to check full capabilities of the system (https://creodias.eu/free-service-trials).
- You can start your processing in minutes/hours rather than days or months. You can select your data and IaaS services, and immediately work with data and present your services to the world: see examples of simple 3rd Party application at http://s2scenes.creodias.eu
- Our processing resources are open source (and thus well documented) and compliant with world standards (OpenStack www.openstack.org , CEPH www.ceph.com ), so it is easy to migrate to our DIAS platform. On the other hand you do not risk a technological lock-in – as we offer a standardized solution.
- As soon as you register and become a customer – even with a free test credit – you can contact our support that will help you to set up your solutions on our infrastructure and will answer your questions. We promptly turn such answers into FAQs to provide documentations for the most common issues.
- We plan to develop solutions, tools and tutorials also for new and inexperienced users - so that everybody interested in Earth Observation can use and benefit from our platform.
Visit our site at https://www.creodias.eu. Check our free resources. Check available data collections at http://discovery.creodias.eu and read about available IaaS resources at https://creodias.eu/what-we-offer. If you are interested in EO data processing and presentation – register at https://portal.creodias.eu/register.php and request a free test credit https://portal.creodias.eu/cart.php?gid=5 .
Check also some example setups at https://creodias.eu/your-processing-environment.
We invite you also to the forum https://creodias.eu/forum - we hope to gather a community of EO data users – entrepreneurs and scientists, pupils and students, and just enthusiasts.
We ourselves are very enthusiastic about our CREODIAS platform and its potential usefulness to the user community. Let us co-operate in building the new environment for EO data based services.
See you soon on the CREODIAS platform,
Dr Maciej Krzyzanowski