- What is CREODIAS?
- Computing & Cloud
- Data & Processing
- Pricing Plans
- Fight with COVID-19
- Examples of usage
- Utility of CREODIAS data
- Security Applications with Satellite Data
- Climate Monitoring with Satellite Data
- Water Analysis on CREODIAS
- CREODIAS for land and agriculture monitoring
- Solutions for atmospheric analysis
- Example of tool usage
- Processing EO Data and Serving www services
- Processing and Storing EO
- Embedding OGC WMS Services into Your website
- GPU Use Case
- Using the EO Browser
- EO Data Finder API Manual
- Use of SNAP and QGIS on a CREODIAS Virtual Machine
- Use of WMS Configurator
- DNS as a Service - user documentation
- Use of Sinergise Sentinel Hub on the CREODIAS EO Data Hub
- Load Balancer as a Service
- Jupyter Hub
- Use of CREODIAS Finder for ordering data
- ESRI ArcGIS on CREODIAS
- Use of CEMS data through CREODIAS
- Searching, processing and analysis of Sentinel-5P data on CREODIAS
- ASAR data available on CREODIAS
- Public Reporting Dashboards
- Sentinel Hub Documentation
- Integration Guides
- OGC API
- Custom Processing Scripts
- Legal Matters
- Partner Services
- About Us
Sentinel Hub Documentation
Sentinel Hub is a multi-spectral and multi-temporal big data satellite imagery service, capable of fully automated archiving, real-time processing and distribution of remote sensing data and related EO products, managed by Sinergise Ltd. For more information on Sinergise go to Third Party Services.
It is possible to get a good estimation of bottom-of-the-atmosphere reflectance as opposed to top-of-the-atmosphere reflectance (which is the default) by enabling the atmospheric correction filter. This filter is a runtime-optimised version of ESA's provided Sen2Cor processor (Sen2Cor is applied at product-scale level and then statistically distributed to tiles).
To enable, either set the Atmospheric correction to 'Full' within the Style Parameters in the Configuration Utility, or add the ATMFILTER parameter to your request URL with the value ATMCOR. Example:
There are two atmospheric correction filters available, both of which use precomputed data:
- DOS1 being simpler and somewhat less accurate as well as available only for RGB bands.
- ATMCOR is the one based on Sen2cor and is available for all bands, with the exception of band 10, but might not be available for all tiles. In this case the system will use DOS1 calculation instead for those tiles.
These filters can be used with any Sentinel imagery product, however if a filter will only affect bands for which it has data. This should not be a problem with ATMCOR but makes NDVI only partially corrected with DOS1, for example, since it will adjust the R band but not the NIR band.