- What We Offer
- Your Processing Environment
- Example of tool usage
- Processing EO Data and Serving www services
- Processing and Storing EO
- Embedding OGC WMS Services into Your website
- GPU Use Case
- Using the EO Browser
- EO Data Finder API Manual
- Use of SNAP and QGIS on a CREODIAS Virtual Machine
- Use of WMS Configurator
- DNS as a Service - user documentation
- Use of Sinergise Sentinel Hub on the CREODIAS EO Data Hub
- Load Balancer as a Service
- Jupyter Hub
- Use of CREODIAS Finder for ordering data
- Legal Matters
- Pricing Plans
- Public Reporting Dashboards
- Sentinel Hub Documentation
- Integration Guides
- OGC API
- Custom Processing Scripts
What images are available and how they differ?
Available operating system images in CREODIAS platform:
- Centos 6
- Centos 7
- Ubuntu 14.04 LTS
- Ubuntu 16.04 LTS
- Ubuntu 18.04 LTS
- OSGeo-Live 11 (distro based on Ubuntu 16.04 LTS)
Windows 2016 Server Mini
Windows 2016 Server Full
We also provide OS images which are presented below:
Scientific Linux 7 (only PBS)
Historical images (not being updated) are able to be spawned amongst two versions: mini and full. The Mini version consists of basic fundamentals of the system and few tools such as s3cmd which is responsible for performing actions associated with object storage. Those additional suppliants were installed due to huge impact of users.
Full version contains graphical environment like GNOME or MATE, snap program, grass libraries, postgresql.
How do CloudFerro images differ from original?
Official images impose many difficulties and tasks on cloud-init what makes its behave a little overloaded.
We performed changes in some sectors:
Own original network interface service and support
Expanding partition /dev/vda1
ssh keys generations
Our images include initial configuration:
- /eodata directory
- eodata group with gid 100000
- user eodata with uid 100000 who has not got access through Horizon Console. (Only SSH access)
entry in /etc/fstab :
#nfs.eodata.cloudferro.com:/eodata/repository /eodata nfs ro,_netdev,noatime,nodiratime,noauto 0 0
Currently every supported image obtains preinstalled s3fs-fuse which has been downloaded from github CloudFerro and prepared with precisely assumed instructions.
s3fs#DIAS /eodata fuse passwd_file=/root/.passwd-s3fs,_netdev,allow_other,use_path_request_style,uid=0,umask=0222,mp_umask=0222,mp_umask=0222,gid=0,url=http://data.cloudferro.com,use_cache=1,max_stat_cache_size=60000,list_object_max_keys=10000 0 0
OSGeo-Live is available open source Live CD containing a set of geospatial software based on Ubuntu in a graphical environment. It is the only operating system that brings graphical environment after default installation.
Currently we air OSGeo-Live 11 version which is based on Ubuntu 16.04
Operation systems not intended for standard use:
However, there are some operation systems which are available for user's choice, but we STRICTLY DO NOT RECOMMEND using it. Those OSes are used for data orchestration, deployment of dedicated servers, or as an environment for some applications.
At the moment, usage of forthcoming systems may cause inconveniences:
App Catalog Image
App Catalog Kubernetes Trusty Image