Webinar: From an idea to a product – prototyping with CREODIAS Jupyter HUB
We are pleased to invite you to our webinar „From an idea to a product – prototyping with CREODIAS Jupyter HUB”.
WHEN: Wednesday, 29 July, 11.00 – 12.00 CET
DURING THE LIVE DEMO YOU WILL LEARN:
• the best ways to design and prototype your algorithms using services provided by CREODIAS
• the full cycle of new services development, starting from data browsing and discovery, ending on the CREODIAS Jupyter HUB – an online, interactive programming environment with access to CREODIAS EO data repository
• communication tips using API, tools for data download, processing and presentation within Jupyter Notebook environment.
JOIN OUR WEBINAR IF YOU ARE:
• you are a scientist interested in taking advantage of cloud computing for your Earth Observation data processing chains
• you are currently using CREODIAS and you wish to explore more functionalities
• you are an industry professional who seeks an introduction to cloud-enabled Earth Observation data-based value chains.
Watch the webinar here.