- What We Offer
- Your Processing Environment
- Example of tool usage
- Processing EO Data and Serving www services
- Processing and Storing EO
- Embedding OGC WMS Services into Your website
- GPU Use Case
- Using the EO Browser
- EO Data Finder API Manual
- Use of SNAP and QGIS on a CREODIAS Virtual Machine
- Use of WMS Configurator
- DNS as a Service - user documentation
- Legal Matters
- Pricing Plans
- Public Reporting Dashboards
How to use CREODIAS Finder API?
The manual concerning using CREODIAS Finder API can be found at link presented below:
It is recommended to use collection parameter for increasing the completion speed.
https://finder.creodias.eu/resto/apiSearching across the "all collections" table might take much more time to produce the output and has got an overloading impact on the database.