- What We Offer
- Your Processing Environment
- Example of tool usage
- Processing EO Data and Serving www services
- Processing and Storing EO
- Embedding OGC WMS Services into Your website
- GPU Use Case
- Using the EO Browser
- EO Data Finder API Manual
- Use of SNAP and QGIS on a CREODIAS Virtual Machine
- Use of WMS Configurator
- DNS as a Service - user documentation
- Use of Sinergise Sentinel Hub on the CREODIAS EO Data Hub
- Load Balancer as a Service
- Jupyter Hub
- Use of CREODIAS Finder for ordering data
- Legal Matters
- Pricing Plans
- Public Reporting Dashboards
- Sentinel Hub Documentation
- Integration Guides
- OGC API
- Custom Processing Scripts
How to send a support request/incident?
Visit the Client Area menu, and click on "Open New Ticket" button.
Choose which section matches best to your subject.
Here, it is possible to choose once again department responsible for solving the issue, set priority of question, and (optionally) service related to ticket. This window also allows user to attach files (for example logs or screenshots). Accept request by clicking "Submit"
If issue will be reported properly, a new window will appear.
Reported tickets can be viewed in Client Area by choosing desired subject. Report should look like that:
When post is answered by support team, it can be still be replied by clicking "Reply" icon. A reply window will be shown.
If case will be solved, the ticket will be closed by team member, if the issue returns, simply reply to ticket to make it open again.
The main contact with our technical support. Doubts and questions related to the use of our services. Reporting faults, inconveniences, software bugs. General technical issues and complaints.
|Sales||Service offer questions, pricing, requests for offer. New features or service change requests. General commercial firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Problems 24/7||Reporting problems and critical failures requiring a quick response. Major service unavailability or severe performance degradation email@example.com|
|Billing and Accounting||Explanations regarding settlements, invoices and accounting firstname.lastname@example.org|