- What We Offer
- Your Processing Environment
- Example of tool usage
- Processing EO Data and Serving www services
- Processing and Storing EO
- Embedding OGC WMS Services into Your website
- GPU Use Case
- Using the EO Browser
- EO Data Finder API Manual
- Use of SNAP and QGIS on a CREODIAS Virtual Machine
- Use of WMS Configurator
- DNS as a Service - user documentation
- Use of Sinergise Sentinel Hub on the CREODIAS EO Data Hub
- Load Balancer as a Service
- Jupyter Hub
- Use of CREODIAS Finder for ordering data
- ESRI ArcGIS on CREODIAS
- se of SNAP and QGIS on a CREODIAS Virtual Machine
- Use of CEMS data through CREODIAS
- Legal Matters
- Pricing Plans
- Public Reporting Dashboards
- Sentinel Hub Documentation
- Integration Guides
- OGC API
- Custom Processing Scripts
How to restrict access to VM for chosen IP addresses?
There is a possibility to make your Virtual Machine searchable and accessible only for particular group of IP adresses. This action is available in Horizon dashboard, in "Security Groups" window.
To restrict access:
Enroll Network and choose Security Groups menu at the panel on the left side on the Horizon dashboard.
Click "Create Security Group" icon, and after entering a name (and optionally description), click "Create Security Group" blue button.
Enter in "Manage Rules" menu, and click "Add Rule" icon on the upper right.
Choose protocol and ports you want to secure, set "Direction" as "Ingress" and "Remote" as CIDR. Enter desired IP range or single number allowed to access your VM. Confirm your choice by clicking "Add" button.
After that, choose desired instance and click "Edit Security Group".
Add newly created rule by clicking "+" icon and "Save".