- What We Offer
- Your Processing Environment
- Example of tool usage
- Processing EO Data and Serving www services
- Processing and Storing EO
- Embedding OGC WMS Services into Your website
- GPU Use Case
- Using the EO Browser
- EO Data Finder API Manual
- Use of SNAP and QGIS on a CREODIAS Virtual Machine
- Use of WMS Configurator
- DNS as a Service - user documentation
- Use of Sinergise Sentinel Hub on the CREODIAS EO Data Hub
- Load Balancer as a Service
- Jupyter Hub
- Use of CREODIAS Finder for ordering data
- Legal Matters
- Pricing Plans
- Public Reporting Dashboards
- Sentinel Hub Documentation
- Integration Guides
- OGC API
- Custom Processing Scripts
How to install Python in Windows?
Python installation is necessary in order to use boto3 library.
In order to proceed a Python installation on Windows machine, please follow those steps:
1. Type in the https://www.python.org address in your browser.
2. Navigate to “Downloads” button at then choose the latest version of software. (Currently it is Python 3.7.2)
3. Save the exe file that consists of installation packages.
4. Open previously saved file and look at the prompt window. It is strongly recommended to tick “Add Python 3.7 to PATH”. This option provides new environment variables.
To obtain a more control over installation choose “Customize installation”
5. In Advances options tab you may deliver more specific values such as debug libraries. After that, click on the “Install”.
6. Open the Command prompt by clicking on the “Start” button and typing in “cmd”.
To verify an installation use “python –version” and “pip --version” commands in order to check the current versions of the software.