- What We Offer
- Your Processing Environment
- Example of tool usage
- Processing EO Data and Serving www services
- Processing and Storing EO
- Embedding OGC WMS Services into Your website
- GPU Use Case
- Using the EO Browser
- EO Data Finder API Manual
- Use of SNAP and QGIS on a CREODIAS Virtual Machine
- Use of WMS Configurator
- DNS as a Service - user documentation
- Legal Matters
- Pricing Plans
- Public Reporting Dashboards
How to install OpenStackClient (Linux)?
OpenStackClient is very useful tool to gain a powerful management of our projects in Command Line Interface. It implements new features and advantages: You can run the commands from the CLI, or include prepared scripts in Python to automate the functionality of your cloud storage. Moreover we could reach our OpenStack access on any computer if we inset credentials (username and password).
Eventually everyone may admit that generally OpenStackClient provides more opportunities to look into our compute facility deeply and much more precisely.
It is strongly recommended to use virtual environments which do not affect system variables globally. If something goes wrong, everything is happening in separated space.
All we have to obtain is:
Python(preferable 2.7 version and higher)
- RC File with your domain configuration
1. Firstly, let’s check our python version with command presented below:
$ python --version
If we would like to possess a newer version we have to apply those commands:
$ apt-get update $ apt-get install python3.6 (it’s example)
Secondly, let’s install CLI client:
$ pip install python-openstackclient
2. We installed packages, so we might firmly move on to our Horizon Panel.
Log in to your account.
Head straight to our email button in the upper-right-corner. Click on it.
Choose Openstack RC File v2 or v3.
Save your RC file on your disk.
If you use some text editor like vim it should consist of many variables related to your domain account like it:
Change your directory to downloading destination and execute the configuration file:
For example t will look like: cloud_xxxxx\project_without_eo-openrc.sh
Time to run this sh file:
The prompted message will ask you for your domain password. Type it in and press enter.
If the password is correct then you've got access granted.