- What We Offer
- Your Processing Environment
- Example of tool usage
- Processing EO Data and Serving www services
- Processing and Storing EO
- Embedding OGC WMS Services into Your website
- GPU Use Case
- Using the EO Browser
- EO Data Finder API Manual
- Use of SNAP and QGIS on a CREODIAS Virtual Machine
- Use of WMS Configurator
- DNS as a Service - user documentation
- Use of Sinergise Sentinel Hub on the CREODIAS EO Data Hub
- Load Balancer as a Service
- Jupyter Hub
- Use of CREODIAS Finder for ordering data
- ESRI ArcGIS on CREODIAS
- Legal Matters
- Pricing Plans
- Public Reporting Dashboards
- Sentinel Hub Documentation
- Integration Guides
- OGC API
- Custom Processing Scripts
How to install boto3 in Windows?
I assume that you have installed Python earlier. If not, before reading this tutorial please refer to: How to install Python in Windows?
In order to install boto3 on Windows:
- Log in as administrator.
- Click on the Windows icon in the bottom left of your Desktop.
- Find Command prompt by entering cmd abbreviation.
- Verify that you have up-to-date Python installed by entering "python -V".
- Enter the command:
pip install boto3