- What We Offer
- Your Processing Environment
- Example of tool usage
- Processing EO Data and Serving www services
- Processing and Storing EO
- Embedding OGC WMS Services into Your website
- GPU Use Case
- Using the EO Browser
- EO Data Finder API Manual
- Use of SNAP and QGIS on a CREODIAS Virtual Machine
- Use of WMS Configurator
- DNS as a Service - user documentation
- Legal Matters
- Pricing Plans
- Public Reporting Dashboards
How to fix hard disk space issue in VMs with Windows?
While running VM with hard drive space bigger than 100 GB, users may experience situation, in which only some part of space is allocated to emulate disk.
To fix it, find Windows Administrative Tools in Windows Menu,
Choose "Computer Management",
And then "Disk Management" tab. A visual chart of allocated space will appear.
To increase space on existing volume, simply right-click C: drive and "Extend Volume".
Select desired size and click Next, confirm whole operation by clicking "Finish".
To make a new partition, right-click on the "Unallocated" box and choose "New Simple Volume..."
Specify new volume size.
Assign drive letter by selecting from the list.
After that, format parition in desired file system.
Accept selected options by clicking "Next" and "Finish".