- What We Offer
- Your Processing Environment
- Example of tool usage
- Processing EO Data and Serving www services
- Processing and Storing EO
- Embedding OGC WMS Services into Your website
- GPU Use Case
- Using the EO Browser
- EO Data Finder API Manual
- Use of SNAP and QGIS on a CREODIAS Virtual Machine
- Use of WMS Configurator
- DNS as a Service - user documentation
- Legal Matters
- Pricing Plans
- Public Reporting Dashboards
How to download CREODIAS products using EO Finder?
First, it is required to log in on CREODIAS in order to download satellite products. Click “Log In” button
You will be moved to login site and asked to enter your login and password.
Click “Data & Analytics” and choose EOFinder
Select desired product (by entering REST query or finding it by in-built search engine, as explained here
Click on product path in “Search Results” panel
Choose “Download” icon
Now you will be able to download product to your computer.
As well as using graphic interface of EOFinder, you can browse and download satellite products by s3cmd, s3fs and boto3 using terminal: