How to correctly delete all the resources in the project via Horizon Dashboard?
Log in to Cloud Dashboard (https://cf2.cloudferro.com) and from the drop-down menu select the project.
1.Select Network → Floating IPs → mark Floating IP and press Release Floating IPs.
2. Go to Network → Router → mark Router and press Delete Routers.
3. On the Project tab, open Volumes → Snapshots and delete all snapshots by marking and pressing Delete Volumes Snapshots.
4. Switch to Volumes and from drop-down list select Mange Attachments. Then press Detach Volume. Finally mark volumes and delete by pressing Delete Volumes at the right side.
5. Go to Compute → Instances. Select all instances and click Delete Instances.
6. At the end, select Identity → Projects and from the drop-down list select Delete Project.