- What We Offer
- Your Processing Environment
- Example of tool usage
- Processing EO Data and Serving www services
- Processing and Storing EO
- Embedding OGC WMS Services into Your website
- GPU Use Case
- Using the EO Browser
- EO Data Finder API Manual
- Use of SNAP and QGIS on a CREODIAS Virtual Machine
- Use of WMS Configurator
- DNS as a Service - user documentation
- Use of Sinergise Sentinel Hub on the CREODIAS EO Data Hub
- Load Balancer as a Service
- Jupyter Hub
- Use of CREODIAS Finder for ordering data
- ESRI ArcGIS on CREODIAS
- se of SNAP and QGIS on a CREODIAS Virtual Machine
- Use of CEMS data through CREODIAS
- Legal Matters
- Pricing Plans
- Public Reporting Dashboards
- Sentinel Hub Documentation
- Integration Guides
- OGC API
- Custom Processing Scripts
How to configure FTP server on Windows (Filezilla)?
Download Filezilla Server from https://filezilla-project.org and install it.
Set up IP of your instance, port and password.
You may need to forward your port by adding new Security Rule in Horizon and add it to your VM Security Rules. For that you can use this instruction:
If any problem problem occurs, check Horizon security groups and Windows Firewall settings.
How to add Windows Firewall FTP rule:
Launch Windows Firewall Management Console:
Select Inbound rules, click New rule, choose Port and go further.
Select TCP, specific local ports and fill input with 20-21 for active FTP or 21, x-y for passive FTP, where x is the beginning of range set in Filezilla Server and y is the end.
Check Allow the connection, click Next two times, give rule a name and Finish. Client shouldn’t receive timeout.