- What We Offer
- Your Processing Environment
- Example of tool usage
- Processing EO Data and Serving www services
- Processing and Storing EO
- Embedding OGC WMS Services into Your website
- GPU Use Case
- Using the EO Browser
- EO Data Finder API Manual
- Use of SNAP and QGIS on a CREODIAS Virtual Machine
- Use of WMS Configurator
- DNS as a Service - user documentation
- Use of Sinergise Sentinel Hub on the CREODIAS EO Data Hub
- Load Balancer as a Service
- Jupyter Hub
- Use of CREODIAS Finder for ordering data
- ESRI ArcGIS on CREODIAS
- se of SNAP and QGIS on a CREODIAS Virtual Machine
- Use of CEMS data through CREODIAS
- Legal Matters
- Pricing Plans
- Public Reporting Dashboards
- Sentinel Hub Documentation
- Integration Guides
- OGC API
- Custom Processing Scripts
How to attach volume to Windows VM?
After creating a new volume in Horizon and attaching it to Windows instance open "Administrative Tools" ->
-> "Computer Management" -> "Disk Management" in your Windows VM.
You will see your new volume as Unallocated and offline.
Right click on the Offline icon and change the volume to Online, that may take few second, when status changes to Online,
right click again and Initalize the volume.
Now you can allocate it by right clicking on Unallocated volume and choosing "New Simple Volume".
You can choose how much space you want to allocate (by default all volume space)