How to add subcontact in User Area?
First, you have to be logged into CREODIAS.
Select Account Home in the dropdown "My Account" menu.
You will be redirected into your Client Area. The next step is clicking "Update" in Contacts/Sub-accounts pane.
You will see "Contacts/Sub-accounts" menu, with the form in which you will be asked for new contact personal data, such as name and adress, and the email address that will be used for logging in.
After ticking a box "Tick to configure as a sub-account with client area access" you will be asked for granting privileges to your contact:
- Modify Master Account Profile - means that sub-account can modify all main account settings
- View & Manage Contacts - contact can access and edit this menu
- View Products & Services - sub-account can browse "Services" menu in Client area
- View & Modify Product Passwords - not used at the moment
- View Domains - currently inactive, this feature is intended to be implemented in near future
- Manage Domain Settings - as above
- View & Pay Invoices - sub-account can receive invoices from our billing system (very useful for accountancy departments)
- View & Open Support Tickets - sub-account can communicate with our Support Team using ticketing system. see link
- View Emails - contact will receive emails with notifications, newsletters, etc.
- Place New Orders/Upgrades/Cancellations - contact is able to order new VMs, Volumes, etc.
While setting up permissions is completed, you will be asked for creating and confirmation of the new password.
The last part of sub-account creation is "E-mail preferences" menu. Here you can choose, what kind of mails from our platform your contact will receive.
After successful configuration, please confirm your choice by clicking Save Changes.
You can also add another sub-account or edit existing by selecting "Add new contact" or existing contact entry from "Choose Contact" orange bar.