- What We Offer
- Your Processing Environment
- Example of tool usage
- Processing EO Data and Serving www services
- Processing and Storing EO
- Embedding OGC WMS Services into Your website
- GPU Use Case
- Using the EO Browser
- EO Data Finder API Manual
- Use of SNAP and QGIS on a CREODIAS Virtual Machine
- Use of WMS Configurator
- DNS as a Service - user documentation
- Legal Matters
- Pricing Plans
- Public Reporting Dashboards
How to activate Windows RDP Licensing in my VM?
In case you need more than one parallel users access to the Windows server via Remote Desktop Protocol, you have to purchase Remote Desktop License for each new user.
Windows RDP Client is licensed per user.