- What We Offer
- Your Processing Environment
- Example of tool usage
- Processing EO Data and Serving www services
- Processing and Storing EO
- Embedding OGC WMS Services into Your website
- GPU Use Case
- Using the EO Browser
- EO Data Finder API Manual
- Use of SNAP and QGIS on a CREODIAS Virtual Machine
- Use of WMS Configurator
- DNS as a Service - user documentation
- Use of Sinergise Sentinel Hub on the CREODIAS EO Data Hub
- Load Balancer as a Service
- Jupyter Hub
- Use of CREODIAS Finder for ordering data
- ESRI ArcGIS on CREODIAS
- se of SNAP and QGIS on a CREODIAS Virtual Machine
- Use of CEMS data through CREODIAS
- Searching, processing and analysis of Sentinel-5P data on CREODIAS
- Legal Matters
- Pricing Plans
- Public Reporting Dashboards
- Sentinel Hub Documentation
- Integration Guides
- OGC API
- Custom Processing Scripts
How is my VM visible in the internet with no Floating IP attached?
This article is written for clarification how the instance without floating IP adress would act if we would like to search it from machines being outside the project.
How to find out what IP address is attached to VM?
In Linux you can easily see your IP by executing command:
In Windows, the easiest way is visiting website that shows us our public and private IP address, for example: whatismyip.org
Is my VM visible from internet without floating IP assigned?
If we don't associate Floating IP with VM, their address is not going to be routable from the internet. While attempting to gain IP address using above-mentioned techniques we will see only interface address of the router attached to private network (by default it's 192.168.0.1)
Can I send data from my VM outside without floating IP?
Even though, Virtual Machine is open for the internet. So if you want to ingress data sent from VM to your external server, you should allow receiving packets from 192.168.0.1 in your firewall configuration.
Is my VM accessible from the outside without floating IP?
If a VM needs to be accesible from the Internet, a floating IP address must be attached to the instance. For more information regarding assigning Floating IPs to the instance, please see: How Add/Remove Floating IP’s to your VM?