- What We Offer
- Your Processing Environment
- Example of tool usage
- Processing EO Data and Serving www services
- Processing and Storing EO
- Embedding OGC WMS Services into Your website
- GPU Use Case
- Using the EO Browser
- EO Data Finder API Manual
- Use of SNAP and QGIS on a CREODIAS Virtual Machine
- Use of WMS Configurator
- DNS as a Service - user documentation
- Use of Sinergise Sentinel Hub on the CREODIAS EO Data Hub
- Load Balancer as a Service
- Jupyter Hub
- Use of CREODIAS Finder for ordering data
- ESRI ArcGIS on CREODIAS
- Legal Matters
- Pricing Plans
- Public Reporting Dashboards
- Sentinel Hub Documentation
- Integration Guides
- OGC API
- Custom Processing Scripts
Your Guide to Pay-Per-Use services
If you are using services that are billed in Pay-Per-Use mode, you can experience the situation, when your credits would be running low.
In such case, you will receive email notification from our billing system when your account balance will be lower than 50 credits.
If you run out of credits, you will get another email.
If your account overdraft will fall below -100 credits, all your instances will be paused.
If you do not buy additional credits, your virtual resources will be deleted after 30 days.
You can always buy new credits through our site here
If you have any problems or questions please contact our support