- What We Offer
- Your Processing Environment
- Example of tool usage
- Processing EO Data and Serving www services
- Processing and Storing EO
- Embedding OGC WMS Services into Your website
- GPU Use Case
- Using the EO Browser
- EO Data Finder API Manual
- Use of SNAP and QGIS on a CREODIAS Virtual Machine
- Use of WMS Configurator
- DNS as a Service - user documentation
- Use of Sinergise Sentinel Hub on the CREODIAS EO Data Hub
- Load Balancer as a Service
- Jupyter Hub
- Use of CREODIAS Finder for ordering data
- ESRI ArcGIS on CREODIAS
- se of SNAP and QGIS on a CREODIAS Virtual Machine
- Use of CEMS data through CREODIAS
- Legal Matters
- Pricing Plans
- Public Reporting Dashboards
- Sentinel Hub Documentation
- Integration Guides
- OGC API
- Custom Processing Scripts
Can a user be registered in two different CREODIAS domains?
Briefly: it is not possible. Each user, while creating CREODIAS account is identified by his mail address given during the registration process.
The mail address is equivalent for user login in clients database. For this reason, our billing and provisioning systems won't allow duplicates for avoiding issues related to confusing the same logins with several tenants.
What is more, in this case, security system sees no difference between a main account and sub-account, which causes that user with a domain created with one login cannot be subaccount using the same mail address.
Please note that this issue takes place only on CREODIAS platform and Client Area. In Horizon Dashboard each domain can contain the same user which should log in via Keystone credentials and provide a number of the domain in the login procedure.