- What We Offer
- Your Processing Environment
- Example of tool usage
- Processing EO Data and Serving www services
- Processing and Storing EO
- Embedding OGC WMS Services into Your website
- GPU Use Case
- Using the EO Browser
- EO Data Finder API Manual
- Use of SNAP and QGIS on a CREODIAS Virtual Machine
- Use of WMS Configurator
- DNS as a Service - user documentation
- Legal Matters
- Pricing Plans
- Public Reporting Dashboards
How to use Object Storage?
Be sure that you are signed in.
Go to: https://cf2.cloudferro.com/auth/login/?next=/
Choose the project
Open the "Object Store" pane
Click "+ Container" button
Give the container a name "eg. C-01"
If you want to make the container available outside of your project, check "Public" checkbox and click "Create" button
You can now enter the container by clicking on "C-01" button
To upload the files to the container, click the "Upload file" button
You can use "Browse" button to choose the file you want to upload from your file system
You can share the link to the uploaded object by clicking "link"
Now anybody who knows the link can download the object
You can add folders in the container and upload objects to the new folders
You can create subfolders as well
You can add more objects on various levels