- What We Offer
- Your Processing Environment
- Example of tool usage
- Processing EO Data and Serving www services
- Processing and Storing EO
- Embedding OGC WMS Services into Your website
- GPU Use Case
- Using the EO Browser
- EO Data Finder API Manual
- Use of SNAP and QGIS on a CREODIAS Virtual Machine
- Use of WMS Configurator
- DNS as a Service - user documentation
- Legal Matters
- Pricing Plans
- Public Reporting Dashboards
How to enable long paths in Windows?
In Windows Server 2012 and before the maximum length for a path (file name and its directory route) - has been 260 characters. In Windows Server 2016 you can enable longer paths.
Open Group Policy Editor (open shell window and type gpedit.msc and hit <Enter> key).
Navigate to the following directory: Local Computer Policy > Computer Configuration > Administrative Templates > System > Filesystem
Double-click Enable NTFS long paths option
Click <Apply> and <OK>