- What We Offer
- Your Processing Environment
- Example of tool usage
- Processing EO Data and Serving www services
- Processing and Storing EO
- Embedding OGC WMS Services into Your website
- GPU Use Case
- Using the EO Browser
- EO Data Finder API Manual
- Use of SNAP and QGIS on a CREODIAS Virtual Machine
- Use of WMS Configurator
- DNS as a Service - user documentation
- Legal Matters
- Pricing Plans
- Public Reporting Dashboards
How to mount object storage container as file system (Windows)?
If you want to create new Object Storage container you may check following guide:
To mount Object Storage container on Windows systems:
And then install and run it.
The Cloudbery Drive will start minimized, right click the icon in tray and choose "Options".
Configure the connection options:
To obtain s3 credentials (Access Key and Secret Key), that are generated on our part, please contact us via email or create Support ticket.
After configuring connection, choose Mapped Drives tab and assign Drive Letter to your container:
Volume label is a description, and Path should contain the exact name of your Object Storage container.
After this step your container should be visible in Windows as a new drive.