- What We Offer
- Your Processing Environment
- Example of tool usage
- Processing EO Data and Serving www services
- Processing and Storing EO
- Embedding OGC WMS Services into Your website
- GPU Use Case
- Using the EO Browser
- EO Data Finder API Manual
- Use of SNAP and QGIS on a CREODIAS Virtual Machine
- Use of WMS Configurator
- DNS as a Service - user documentation
- Use of Sinergise Sentinel Hub on the CREODIAS EO Data Hub
- Load Balancer as a Service
- Jupyter Hub
- Use of CREODIAS Finder for ordering data
- ESRI ArcGIS on CREODIAS
- se of SNAP and QGIS on a CREODIAS Virtual Machine
- Use of CEMS data through CREODIAS
- Searching, processing and analysis of Sentinel-5P data on CREODIAS
- Legal Matters
- Pricing Plans
- Public Reporting Dashboards
- Sentinel Hub Documentation
- Integration Guides
- OGC API
- Custom Processing Scripts
How to create new VM in OpenStack dashboard (Horizon)?
Go to Project → Compute → Instances.
Click "Launch Instance".
Insert the name of the Instance (eg. "vm01") and click Next button.
Select Instance Boot Source (eg. "Image"), and choose desired image (eg. "Ubuntu 16.04 LTS") by clicking on arrow.
We reccomend setting "Create New Volume" feature to "No" state.
Choose Flavour (eg. eo1.xsmall).
Click "Networks" and then choose desired networks.
Open "Security Groups" After that, choose "allow_ping_ssh_rdp" and "default".
Choose or generate SSH keypair for your VM. Next, launch your instance by clicking on blue button.
You will see "Instances" menu with your newly created VM. Open the drop-down menu and choose "Console".
Click on the black terminal area (to activate access to the console). Type: eoconsole and hit Enter.
Insert and retype new password.
Now you can type commands. After you finish, type "exit".
This will close the session.
If you want to make your VM accessible from the Internet check here.