- What We Offer
- Your Processing Environment
- Example of tool usage
- Processing EO Data and Serving www services
- Processing and Storing EO
- Embedding OGC WMS Services into Your website
- GPU Use Case
- Using the EO Browser
- EO Data Finder API Manual
- Use of SNAP and QGIS on a CREODIAS Virtual Machine
- Use of WMS Configurator
- DNS as a Service - user documentation
- Use of Sinergise Sentinel Hub on the CREODIAS EO Data Hub
- Load Balancer as a Service
- Jupyter Hub
- Use of CREODIAS Finder for ordering data
- Legal Matters
- Pricing Plans
- Public Reporting Dashboards
- Sentinel Hub Documentation
- Integration Guides
- OGC API
- Custom Processing Scripts
How to create volume Snapshot and attach as Volume (Linux/Windows)?
To create snapshot of the Volume:
• Click Volumes tab in Horizon and choose "Create Snapshot" from dropdown menu.
• Unmap disk in Windows VM, then in click Horizon option "Manage Attachments" -> "Detach Volume"
It is possible to create snapshot of attached volume but if any data are writen on it while creating snapshot it might result in corrupted volume.
• Convert snapshot into Volume - "Volume Snapshots" -> "Create Volume".
• Map new Volume in your Windows VM.
For Linux systems you may mount that newly created Volume and access the data, the filesystem is the same as on original Volume.
For example if the Volume has one partition and is attached as /dev/vdc do "sudo mkdir /my_snapshot1 && sudo mount /dev/vdc1 /my_snapshot1"