- What We Offer
- Your Processing Environment
- Legal Matters
- Pricing Plans
- Public Reporting Dashboards
How to access the VM from OpenStack console?
Remark: We recommend not using Chrome browser because it responds very slowly while using the OpenStack console. Firefox works well.
- Log to https://creodias.eu with your credentials (Domain, User Name, Password)
Select "Your Cloud Environment"
- Select your authentication method.
- If you are using sub-account, please select Keystone, and you will be asked for number of your domain, username and password for Horizon Dashboard.
- Choose Compute/Instances pane
- Select desired VM by clicking on its name:
- Select "Console" pane
- Enter login: eoconsole in case of Linux (if you are logging in at the first time, you will be asked for setting up new password)
- In case of Windows choose desired keyboard and country settings, accept license and set up password for Administrator profile
- You can now perform administrative tasks in the instance.